Everyone always tells their friends they'll be 'Friends Forever,' but how often does that last You might be best friends one year, pretty good friends the next year, don't talk that often the next year, and don't want to talk at all the year after that.
So, I just wanted to say, even if I never talk to you again in my life,you are special to me and you have made a difference in my life, I look up to you, respect you, and truly cherish you.
Send this to all your friends, no matter how often you talk, or how close you are, and send it to the person who sent it to you. Let old friends know you haven't forgotten them, and tell new friends you never will.
Remember, everyone needs a friend someday you might feel like you have no friends at all, just remember this e-mail and take comfort in knowing somebody out there cares about you and always will.
Facts of life:
1.? At least 5 people in this world, love you so much they would die for you.
2.? At least 15 people in this world love you, in some way.
3.? The only reason anyone would ever hate you, is because they want to be just like you. No kidding! I know some of those people.
4.? A smile from you, can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.
5.? Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
6. You mean the world to someone.?
7.? Without you, someone may not be living.
8.? You are special and unique, in your own way.
9.? Someone that you don't know even exists, loves you.
10. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.
11. When you think the world has turned it's back on you, take a look,you most likely turned your back on the world.
12. When you think you have no chance at getting what you want, you probably won't get it, but if you believe in yourself, you probably sooner or later will get it.
13. Always remember compliments you received, forget about the rude remark.
14. Always tell someone how you feel about them, you will feel much better when they know.
15. If you have a great friend, take the time to let them know that they are great.
To the world, you may be one person but to one person, you may be the world.
The most lonely place in the world is the human heart when love is absent.
We may give without loving,but we cannot love without
Created with the CoffeeCup HTML Editor
This page is Copyright © August 1998 by Pat Cox
Updated June 2004